Disclaimer of Liability
For more pertinent information or have any question concerning our website’s disclaimer of Liability, please contact us by email at [email protected].
Disclaimer of Liability
By entering BRUNAULT website you hereby acknowledge, and agree to, the following statements:
That all the information on this website – www.brunault.com – is published in good faith and for educational purpose only.
- That you understand that everyone’s body may react differently to physical, nutritional and emotional stress and that serious health condition may exist within your body without sign or symptom, and consequently, you cannot assume that any information on this website will result in the manner it is expected. Therefore you understand that this information on our website may be harmful to you and cause serious health problem.
- That, while the content provided in our website may give you hope in a possible solution for a particular medical condition, the informationare solely provided as a suggestion and solely serves to provide you with a different perspective on how to maintain your body healthy.
- That the information provided on our website isbased on clinical expertise in the domain of chiropractic care in order to help you better understand your body and better guide your health care professional in providing you with more efficient treatment for your specific health condition.
- That this information may disagree with other medical perspective from other health professions and it is your responsibility to listen and follow the recommendation of your own health care professional.
- That, while we are very concerned about, and place great importance to, public safety, our intent is to share with you information that may help you assist your physician to better understand your health condition and provide you with long term health benefits and cost effective care.
- That for your own safety, any use in any manner of the information contained in our website is to be used with great precaution, becauseby using this information in any way, your body may cause severe healing crisis or provokehidden more severe health conditions that may lead to more serious health problems.
- That the information contained on BRUNAULTwebsite:
- Is not, and cannot be construed to provide medical advice for any person and/or for any other person whom requires direct medical attention.
- Cannot be use as a substitute for medical care and advice of you physician as there may be variations on the treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances, where Medicine is a dynamic science and should be considered accordingly.
- That you understand and agree that any medical advice provided from your health care professional always surpass the information provided on this website.
- That you are responsible for never disregarding professional medical advice, or delaying in seeking it, because something you have read on this website.
- That you are responsible for never relying on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- That you understand that the information on this website is based on the owners’ chiropractic philosophy, expertise in the treatment of many illness related to subluxation, and/or acquired personal knowledge.
- That you understand that we do not know your personal state of health and that it is possible that this information may not be suitable for you and consequently, for your own safety, you are responsible to confer with your health care professional with regard to information provided on or through this website.
- That the owners of BRUNAULT are humans and therefore:
- We do our best to describe every product or service offered on our website as accurately as possible. Therefore we do not warrant that product specifications, pricing, or other content on our website is complete, accurate, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications, BRUNAULT shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders in its sole discretion. If we charged your credit card or other account prior to cancellation, we will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge. Additional Terms may apply. If a product you purchased from BRUNAULT is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition, complete and undamaged, in the original packaging.
- Honest mistake may occur on our part relative to the distribution of information through our website and if you discover any information that may not be in accordance with established laws, regulations and/or code of conduct (including but not limited to copyright and patent infringement), youagree to reserve us the right to first beINFORMELY NOTIFIED and GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT any such honest mistake before any formal legal measure.
- That the information contained on this website reflects the owners’ constitutional right to freedom of speech and right to commercialize acquired privileged and personal knowledge.
- That because the information found on this website concerns your wellbeing and safety, you are therefore REQUIREDto first consult with your health care profession before using any such information in any manner.
- That, as a result of the terms stated at section 16.above, if you decide not to first consult with your health care professional before using the information provided on this website, you hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold, BRUNAULT and its owners of this website, employees and agents thereof harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including, without limitation, any reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of this website. Therefore reliance on any information on this website is SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- That, in the event of a medical emergency, do not use this website for medical emergencies. CALL YOUR MEDICAL DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
- That BRUNAULT does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on BRUNAULT website is strictly at your own risk.
- That BRUNAULT website may link you to other sites on the Internet.
- These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of BRUNAULT, and you acknowledge that (whether or not such sites are affiliated in any way with BRUNAULT) BRUNAULT is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link on our website does not imply endorsement of any site by BRUNAULT or any association with its operators.
- BRUNAULT cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party site that links to or from BRUNAULT since the third-party sites are owned and operated by independent retailers.
- BRUNAULT does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has BRUNAULT taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained on such third-party sites.
- BRUNAULT does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give personal information to any third-party, and you irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third-parties.
- Be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- That you arerequired to act responsibly when using BRUNAULT website. You may only use our website and its contents for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law and you are prohibited from storing, distributing, or transmitting any unlawful material, impersonations and other scams through our website. You may not collect or store personal information regarding other users. You recognize that storing, distributing or transmitting unlawful material could expose you to criminal and/or civil liability. You agree that if a third-party claims that material you have contributed to our website is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that it is lawful. You understand and agree that all materials publicly posted or privately transmitted on or through our website are the sole responsibility of the sender, not BRUNAULT, and that you are responsible for all material you upload, publicly post or otherwise transmit to or through our website.
- That any area of our website that is accessed through any proprietary online service is subject to the rules, policies and guidelines of such proprietary online service.
- BRUNAULT makes no representation that Materials or other content on its website are appropriate or available for use outside CANADA. If you choose to access our website from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk.
- You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning the transmission of technical data exported from CANADA or the country you reside in.
- That any usernames and passwords used for BRUNAULT website are for individual use only. You shall be responsible for the security of your username and password (if any). BRUNAULT shall be entitled to monitor your username and password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a username and password that BRUNAULT considers unsecure, BRUNAULT will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your account.
- That BRUNAULT reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of its website and/or any services on its website, with or without notice and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
- That if you have a dispute with one or more users (including merchants), you release us (and our respective officers, directors, employees, and agents) from claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses and damages (actual and consequential of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes). In entering into this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) to the extent permitted by applicable law that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
- BRUNAULT is or may be the seller of various goods and services on its website. All items purchased from its website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
- That we reserve the right to update, amend or make any changes to our website’s disclaimer of Liability. Those changes will be essentially provided here.
- That some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so such exclusions may not apply to you. All disputes regarding the scope, force and effect of this Disclaimer of Liability, or the relationship, if any, between BRUNAULT and the owners of this website and any User of this website, including any claims based upon alleged tortious conduct or breach of warranty, shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the Province of Québec, Canada.
- The provisions in this Disclaimer of Liability concerning access, choice of law and forum, disclaimer of warranty, medical liability, general liability, indemnity and limits on damages shall survive the termination of this. If any provision of this Disclaimer of Liability is deemed unenforceable and/or invalid, no other provision shall be affected, and the remaining provisions shall be construed and continue with the same effect as if the unenforceable provision or invalid provision was not part of this Disclaimer of Liability.
- That notice to the owners of this website may be provided by first class mail or overnight courier to BRUNAULT, 579 Chenie Street, Granby, Quebec, J2G 3E1 CANADA.
- That the owners of BRUNAULT website may be reached by mail: BRUNAULT, 579 Chenier Street, Granby, Quebec, J2G 3E1CANADA or via email: [email protected].
- That if you disagree with our disclaimer of Liability and its terms, you are required and responsible not to enter BRUNAULT website.
- That by using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer of Liability and agree to its terms.
Last Revised on 02/22/2022