Welcome to our Website “BRUNAULT”.
BRUANULT is a website design to provide information related to the innate healing capability of the human body to help those who don’t seem to find relief for their health problems through the traditional method of healing as well as those who chose to find different ways of healing themselves through holistic healing method.
BRUAULT provides different perspectives on how the body works and holistic products and services to help it heal more efficiently.
Please read these Terms carefully before using BRUNAULT website.
Thank you for visiting and learning more about BRUNAULT!
By accessing and/or using BRUNAULT website – www.brunault.com, you acknowledge, agree and make the following representation:
- That you understand that this is a general audience website for adults. We will assume (and by using BRUNAULT website you warrant that) you have legal capacity to enter into the agreement set out in these Terms (i.e., that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are otherwise entitled to be legally bound in contract).
- That to access BRUNAULT website or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide registration details. It is a condition of use of BRUNAULT website, you do so as yourself and that all the details you provide be truthful, correct, current and complete. If we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to our website, or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend your account.
- That you may access and display Material and all other content displayed on our website for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on a single device (e.g., computer, tablet or mobile) only. The Material and all other content on our website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used in any way unless specifically authorized by BRUNAULT. Any authorization to copy Material granted by BRUNAULT in any part of our website for any reason is restricted to making a single copy for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on a single device only, and is subject to your keeping intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Using any Material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. Also, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing the code used in any software on our website into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software, is prohibited.
- That BRUNAULT is interested in hearing from you regarding your questions or comments about its website. However, BRUNAULT does not accept or consider unsolicited submissions of any kind (e.g., ideas, treatments, concepts, or any other materials) in any format, by any means of transmission (including email). Any such submissions are either returned to the sender without being reviewed or deleted or discarded without being reviewed. Therefore, please do not send any unsolicited submissions to any member of BRUNAULT.
- That BRUNAULT will consider anything you provide to BRUNAULT and/or contribute to its website as available for our use free of any obligations to you (including any payment), except where Invited Submissions are expressly governed by Additional Terms appearing elsewhere on BRUNAULT website, in which event those Additional Terms will determine how we will treat your Invited Submissions. Under no circumstances will we pay you for the use of your ideas or submissions.
- That reviews, responses, profile entries, posts, or questions may not be able to be deleted once uploaded. For some of our features, other members may be able to request email notifications of your new public content or publish their own comments to your comments. We may use this public content to develop aggregate ratings, personalize site views, market products, or identify or feature popular members.
- That by posting or uploading any content to our website, including posts, responses, and/or providing any communication or material to BRUNAULT ("User Content"), you automatically and irrevocably:
- Retain ownership of your User Content, and grant and assign to BRUNAULT a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to any and all rights in the User Content including without limitation all copyright, together with all consents (if any) necessary to enable its reproduction, distribution, modification, publishing, and/or other exploitation by BRUNAULT and/or by any person authorized by BRUNAULT, by any means and in all media now known or hereafter devised, without payment or other reference to you or any other person, and to advertise and promote such exploitation, for the full period of all such rights (together with any extensions and renewals) and insofar as possible in perpetuity;
- Waive all moral rights in the User Content which may be available to you in any part of the world and confirm that no such rights have been asserted;
- Appoint BRUNAULT as your agent with full power to enter into any document and/or do any act BRUNAULT may consider appropriate to confirm the grant and assignment, consent and waiver set out above;
- Warrant that you are the owner of the User Content and entitled to enter into these Terms;
- Confirm that no such User Content will be subject to any obligation, of confidence or otherwise, to you or any other person and that BRUNAULT shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such User Content.
- That as a user of BRUNAULT website, we require respect and good manners for everyone participating in our online communities. To ensure such respect and good manners, you agree that the following Rules:
- Online safety is of upmost importance. For this reason, you must be 18 years old or older to participate in our challenges and exchange of content.
- For your safety, please do not post or solicit personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, last names, medical, financial, license plates, or any private information about yourself or others.
- We do not allow obscene or hateful language, harassment, insult, abuse or threats on other person.
- We do not allow solicitation or advertisement.
- We do not tolerate illegal activities in any form or manner.
- Any information posted on our website by users is of general nature only and cannot serve as advice of trained professional in any field. Please read "Our Disclaimer of Liability".
- Post only information that is truthful, accurate and not misleading. Please read our "Legal Notice".
- Refrain from posting information that may infringe upon or violate the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Participation to any activities on our website is at your own risk. BRUNAULT takes no responsibility for the information or opinions posted.
- You may not post any links to third party sites, other than to those sites owned and operated by BRUNAULT.
- Post a message only once.
- While BRUNAULT do not review all information posted and is under no obligation to do so, BRUNAULT reserve the right to accept, reject or remove any posting not fulfilling BRUNAULT mission and philosophy.
- REPORT A PROBLEM: BRUNAULT’s mission is to help the public to reach health in an holistic manner and we ask of you to help us protect both of our interest in continuing to do so. If you feel that someone is behaving in an inappropriate manner, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].
- If you are having technical problems using our website, email us at [email protected].
- That in addition, you are prohibited from removing any sponsorship banners or other material inserted by BRUNAULT anywhere on this Site (e.g., on any web space made available for your use).
Last Revised on 02/22/2022